I recently read revelations and realized that, there a distinction between hell and lake of fire

I recently read revelations and realized that, there a distinction between hell and lake of fire. I have always assumed that at the end of everything, good people will go to heaven and the bad to hell. It turns out that bad people will actually be thrown into the lake of fire and not hell. My question is why do ministers and pastor not correct their members about these misconceptions?

Lena Lena

We are in the breaking of the Seals right now. https://www.bibleinfo.com/.../ques.../seven-seals-revelation

Zeke Johnson

Most pastors focus on the message Jesus brings to us and not about hell or the lake of fire cause we are going to heaven.

Jocelyn Gowland

You really are not talking about just “good people”, as just doing good things, having a good life, living a good lifestyle, being nice to everybody, being kind and sweet, not hurting nobody, not breaking the laws, etc ~ these as “good people”, as you … See more

Al Videc

I’m sorry but good people will still get sent to hell…it doesn’t matter how good a person you are unless you are born again you will NOT inherit the kingdom of God

Alicia Pierce

Their is a hell and go listen to people who have experience out of body and hell is still a very horrible place… at the end there is a lake of fire that what is called judgment day and those who did not do God works here on earth shall be judged.

Da’Sha M. Bentley

That was a unfairly generalized statement of ALL teachers and pastors that just is NOT true at all! Countless many, teach the whole word, as led of God! … See more

Todd McAdams