I should have died 2x in my life. The first time was an auto accident and more recently I had a subdural hematoma hemorrhage on my brain and had emergency surgery

I have a question for the group.
I should have died 2x in my life. The first time was an auto accident and more recently I had a subdural hematoma hemorrhage on my brain and had emergency surgery. Both times died on table to be brought back. My heart has been broken 3x in my life. Everyone says God has reasons for this but in 30 years I have not seen why I was chosen to live when there were better people who could have. So why? Is it my punishment for wrong doings in my past? All 3x I’ve lost the people I loved the most. Male friends, male loves and a female best friend. I am so upset, confused, hurt and uncertain. What does God want from me?! I don’t know. I’ve been told to listen and I would hear him. He really needs to shout because I can’t hear a thing and my faith is at the end of the rope. I’ve tied the knot and I’m barely hanging on.

Wendy Williams

I’ve been through a lot too. All I can tell you is never loose Faith. There is a reason for everything and God will explain it all to us when we all go to Heaven.Just keep hanging in there and things will work out I promise. God bless you always and k… See more

Rose North

Rev 9:17,18,19,2020. And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not…So the ones that died repented and was saved. … See more

Cornel Nortje

God has a plan for you. I don’t want to give you my long testimony, but I can assure you that you are not forgotten. Our God is a God of love. Do not believe that God is doing or has done bad things to you, as this is not the case. Keep the faith, pray… See more

Patrick Strickler

When you get to the “End” Of your rope" Now let God Handle you!! He is A Gentleman who would Never Force you into Anything. He is Amazing!!!Get into his Word, as you read the Bible, He will speak to you!! He will meet you where you are. Trust Him.

Ellie Paniagua

God is all knowing. He knows what He’s doing and it’s not our business to know. He has great plans for you. Trust His plans. I’m glad you’re alive. Every day is kind of like Christmas. You don’t know what it is until you open it.

Nancy Noah

Thanks y’all. I thought all night about things. I work with cancer patients. Maybe it’s so I can have more compassion, empathy, sympathy for them. I can’t say I know what they’re going through but I can understand the mental and emotional part.

Wendy Williams