I struggle between if God told me something or if I’m just crazy…

can I please, get some words.
I struggle between if God told me something or if I’m just crazy… my head likes to make me feel I’m crazy. but I’ve felt in my soul my reason on this earth is to love people with God loving through me… but I feel like I’m not worthy of his love. I feel I’m going to hell for everything I’ve done… he’s shown me signs that he’s there and having people physically picking me up from a meltdown, but I still struggling with thoughts.

Hreestina Sterio

The whole idea of God’s mercy toward us is that we are ALL unworthy of His love. Being aware of your shortcomings keeps you humble as well as grateful for God’s mercy and grace toward us. God will use you anytime that you are open to be a vessel through which He can move. Instead of being crushed by the idea of your unworthiness, switch your thinking to being grateful for God’s mercy.

Art Girard

Those thoughts are not from God. Satan loves to confuse us and he’s doing a good job of it. When you ask Jesus into your heart and ask for forgiveness of your sins and believe he died for you and rose again and is your savior you are his. He loves all of us . He just wants us to accept him as our savior and have faith. God bless you and just remember God loves you. Rebuke satan and let him know Jesus fights your battles in the name of Jesus. Amen

Carol Olson

Who is worthy of His love? I’m not but it’s not about me, it’s all about Jesus. The only reason I love Him is because He first loved me and He sought me and bought me with His precious blood, hallelujah. It’s not about us, it’s all about Him.Praise the LORD and have a blessed night.

Steven Richardson

Whenever I feel confused or troubled I repeat this verse to myself “whatever is true, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable think on these things”from Philippians 4:8 it took some time but eventually bad thoughts got softer and God’s voice and love and kindness got louder.

Eleanor Formaggio