I thank God for making me strong everyday

5 Likes

The more you remain in the Word of God, the more prepared you are to face a difficult day, a new battle, or a trial! When a giant comes forward and threatens you, like David, you can repel and defeat it in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel. You don’t need to be perfect to do this. Jesus is the Word of God made flesh, and it’s by His death that we became children of God. As this wonderful song says The fight is fixed, I know, I’ll win, I won’t give in, Cause I’m more than a conqueror.

Hello @Jenny Yes Amen! God is making a way; a change is coming for me if I stand strong and believe there is no reason to doubt I know He is working it out. It’s turning around for me; it wont always be like this; the Lord will perfect that concerning me; and sooner or later it will turn in my favor. Its turning around for me.

Hello, dear @Jenny
Great picture! You can always feel the innocence and true feelings of the face of a child. And as child do with us adults, we are children’s of God and look for him for strength and security. And known it! He always gives, because he’s that good and love sharing. We are su lucky to have so awesome Father!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Amen @Jenny! God is my strength and my shield. He’s my protector and He’s the reason I keep going and becoming stronger facing all the struggles we encounter in life.

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” - Joshua 1:9

When you trust in your Father and lean on His protection and love, He promises to never let you go to battle alone. Regardless of terrible circumstances of this life, He loves you. He is always with you.

@Jenny thank you Jesus for giving me strength. truly that i can do all things since you blessed me with strength physically emotionally and spiritually. every time i dont know what to do , you are just one prayer away. you are always there besides me. i really praise you and thank you with all my might.

We all need this, for God to be our strength everyday. Especially on those days when we feel weak and we feel defeated. There are moments in our life where it seems like we no longer have the desire to do whatever it is we need to do because of the circumstance we are facing. It is just amazing that we still go on to live our lives on those days and when that bad day ends we will realize that we made it through. All because of God’s grace. Thank you Lord for letting us avail of your amazing and unending grace.

This is a very cute photo! Yes, the Lord God gives us strength to carry on with our daily activities. We are weak without Him. Thank you, Lord God, for the strength you gave me every waking day. :heart: