I understand many Churches have Prayer Time. I would like to learn whether your Church has

I understand many Churches have Prayer Time. I would like to learn whether your Church has
Prayer Answered Time/Celebratio
n, where people share how God is Amazing-Powerful-Healing, and more about Boasting on God’s Work in our lives. If your Church doesn’t have it yet, would you suggest it? Reason I ask is because I hear a lot of prayer requests, and I believe many would benefit, find comfort, faith strengthened when they hear of how God answered someone’s prayer, many needs to hear how God loves-cares-answering prayers.

Lisa Schueneman

yes during our sunday worship services we give time for people to share their testimonies including answered prayers.

Wilna L Domepnas

In our church we prayed for like 5 months, and than instantly God healed one of our members, and many other prayers answered, it has to do with individual if you have faith, God healed me, there are miracles these days, there is true prophets.

Mike Adamyuk

We always Praise God for blessings he has provided

Rita FitzGerald

It’s imperative that ppl are saved in Christ. These are the final moments of end days. Rapture and tribulation are imminent.

Rod Massey

That’s a great Idea. No in my church we don’t have time for prayer requests and answered prayers. Our pastor does not share with the church which I also pointed out when I wanted prayers.

Gloria Joseph