I used to mean mug with a frown cuz I had evil inside but now ill greet you with a hug cause i got jesus inside

I used to mean mug with a frown cuz I had evil inside but now ill greet you with a hug cause i got jesus inside.
Who else can relate to this?

Vincent A Perales Jr.

That is Sooooooo Beautiful!

Michele Pyper

I don’t know what you said

Bob Jones

yep. this was the case with me too. I couldn’t even talk to people, before i returned to church. Everyone was my enemy, until i learnt that God loved me, and i had a responsibility to be a conduit of God’s love to others, just as others had saved me (by push-starting my car from the edge of a steep cliff one time) and pointed the glory to the God-Jesus. now, having learnt about europe’s global history, if i talk about anything , even the church, but fail to give good glory to God, then i risk provoking a terror attack by talking to the crazy people online, just because the truth is most horrible, and only the gospel of that one man Jesus born 2021 years ago, is the good thing that God used the Europeans to spread, as all the forests were wiped out and oceans emptied (there i go again, talking about something other than that one man Jesus born 2021 years ago. who the God in the clouds proudly proclaimed God’s love for that one man Jesus, saying that Jesus is God’s beloved son. )

Rajkumar Arulambalam

I can relate

Lee Barrett

Good one bruh

James Mele Baxley

Yeah this is clever…in 3 sentences you took us from the past to now.its all about you then and Jesus Now…so Wow keep up the writing…its a rap.

Jean Everett

I definitely can

Eleesha Henry