I’ve been told that I “most probably” have bone cancer. I won’t know for sure until the biopsy, etc. Please pray for Gods will

I’ve been told that I “most probably” have bone cancer. I won’t know for sure until the biopsy, etc. Please pray for Gods will…I gave my life to him long ago, so He is n control. We want to honor Him throughout whatever ordeal lies ahead
Blessings!!

Cathy Murray Fuller

The most difficult thing to do is wait for the results. I know how tensed and stressed out you are right now during this waiting period but you are not waiting alone, you have the God of the universe and your Savior who already died for your sickness and disease waiting with you holding your hand. Read Psalm 91 every day. It is full of promises but especially the last verse says, With long life will I satisfy him/her and show him/her my salvation.

Gloria Joseph

Jesus can heal any cancer . Isaiah 53:5

Valerie Craig

Miracles he does, hang in there and keep the faith in him

Debbie Kokoszka Morris Syva

May the good Lord remove that bone cancer from you and be made free , Amen

Harry Berwick

Who have the authority for your life? The doctor or Jesus Christ. When you have a bad report rebuke it by the word of God which He is the powerful healer for your body because H created you in His image! There is no sickness in Jesus the christ! Do you believe God performMiracles? He open the Red Sea for Moses! He healed and raise Lazarus from the dead! He can certainly make your bones pure and your intricate body made by Him!Thank you father for the miraculous healing her whole body father! I pray in the name of the lord Jesus Christ AMEN!

Caridad B. Monroe

You are blessed as long as you believe God would do a work in you never give up hope and faith He’s right by your side

Carlos Cutino

I’m so sorry. God is a Miracle maker. I know because I am one of his miracles. That should make and I will pray complete healing head to toe. In Jesus mighty name I pray God bless you and your family

Tina Rowe