I’ve lost three family members in the last 6 months to colvic

I’ve lost three family members in the last 6 months to colvic . I’m a Christian and a strong believer in our Lord. I strongly believe in the power of prayer and confessing the victory and our lord Jesus. But lately I’ve become weary and my prayers haven’t helped anyone. Please help me with some words of incouragment that will help me continue to pray for my loved ones and believe that it will come to pass. Thankyou

James Ristau

Hold on to God unchanging hands, He promise that He’ll never leave us or forsake us, God does everything but fails,He keeps His promises. Weeping May endure for a night !! But joy comes in the morning !! Hold on to GOD unchanging hand

Myrna Joseph Allston

I pray for you and your family in this time of loss. I pray for peace and comfort and healing in Jesus’ name Amen

Arna Kindig

Our prayers work in ways that we don’t always see. God doesn’t always answer prayers how you want them to be answered, but by praying to God, it shows him that you have faith in him which in turn, he blesses you for. You may ask, “Well I’m praying fo… See more

Sherri H Oliver

May God Almighty comfort you,And study the word and listen to more worship songs

Pat Adjeiwaa