I’ve seen some posts in here saying that since we are saved by grace through faith alone

I’ve seen some posts in here saying that since we are saved by grace through faith alone that God will take us to heaven no matter what we do and live how we want to live and that is a LIE STRAIGHT FROM SATAN! We cannot keep living our old sinful lifestyle and still expect to make it to heaven! Yes we all still sin but we strive not to but NOONE IS PERFECT EXCEPT FOR JESUS CHRIST and we will not be perfect until we get to heaven

Alicia Pierce

People who say that are not true believers!!! Anybody who has received the Holy Spirit of JESUS, understands his love and we want nothing more than to change our ways. GODBLESS you sister

Trevor Boutwell

1 John 36No one who abides in Him [who remains united in fellowship with Him–deliberately, knowingly, and habitually] practices sin. No one who habitually sins has seen Him or known Him. 7Little children (believers, dear ones), do not let anyone lead… See more

Masimini Pilson

Pressing more closely to the higher calling in Jesus …

Jeff Oakgrove

Beware of false prophets !

Bill Mcintire

I agree with you 98% Alicia Pierce. We can not continue in sin. If we do then why strive to be a new man. What good is there to be born again. Now are can be and are made perfect upon forgiveness. What do forgiveness do. It washes away our sins correct… See more

Kevin Jackson