I want to learn of the lord. I want to live my life as Christian. I have never bought a Bible nor know how to begin

I want to learn of the lord. I want to live my life as Christian. I have never bought a Bible nor know how to begin.

Felicia Rivera

1 Like

Omg all these comments are awesome. Thank for telling me what to read and even explaining it to me. This is what I need this is how I want to start my year off.

Felicia Rivera

When you are feeling this way it’s because our Lord Jesus is waiting for you. You won’t regret you are being called and I suggest you go buy your self a Bible and start Jesus will help you He will guide you He knows everything about you go for it

Szilvia Lakatos

Follow JESUS and HE will make you fishers of men. IF you confess JESUS before people JESUS will confess you before the FATHER. A son who sleeps during Harvest causes shame. Lower the net in deep water. Do not put your light under a bucket, but on a lampstand.They proclaimed through the city what great things GOD had done for them.Compel them to come to the Banquet in Heaven. The good shepherd left the 99 and went to find the lost one. The lady who lost the coin searched diligently until she found it, then said Rejoice with me!Why stand ye idol all day long? Go out into the fields and work. He who receives you receives JESUS Whoever doesn’t gather scatters Give attention to MY WORD. Incline your ears.Do not let them depart from your eyes. Faith comes by hearing and hearing from you WORD of GOD.

Frank Jackson

You’re off to a good start. Pray for God to lead you to a good teacher, and a good church.

Keith A. Smith

First thing is:Give your life or rededicate your life to Christ Ask the Holy Spirit to fill you to the bream. It’s important pls. Buy a bible & before reading, tell the Holy Ghost to breath on his word & interpret scriptures to you. Find a faith-filled and prayerful church to ALWAYS attend. Be very prayerful and find someone that’ll also sharpen you spiritually. And make a vow to serve God all the days of your life. God loves you dear. You’re blessed beyond curses

Victor AdeDayo Immanuel

(continued from earlier reply)…REALIZE THAT THE BATTLE IS ONLY BEGINNING!If you thought that it was going to be smooth sailing once you got saved, then you’re in for a shock. It is true that you are friends with God now, but you’ve made an enemy in the process. And the devil is going to try to trip you up, mislead you, attempt to lead you back into sin, and try to get you to quit by any means necessary. And even without this enemy, your very sin nature is something that is to be overcame. You now have the spirit of God living inside of you, and you will see this by the fact that you now want to please him in the way that you live. But you still have the old nature, that is used to living for self-gratification. Galatians 5:17 says “So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to each other, so that you do not do what you want.” Remember, however that “No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide an escape, so that you can stand up under it.” (1st Cor 10:13).PRINT OFF AND/OR SAVE THIS ARTICLE.This is the most important time in your life. Nothing you ever do will be as important as making sure that you continue with Christ “to the end”. And it’s not likely that you’re going to remember everything in this article. So print it off, keep it, and remind yourself of these things. It will also help if you write down verses that really speak to you in a spiritual sense. Create your own “verse journal” and look over it often if not daily. “I have hidden Your word in my heart that I might not sin against You.” (Psalm 119:11). Good luck, and I’ll see you on the other side!

David Lockman

One thing you should always consider when reading the Bible. Always read the Bible in hopes to know Jesus more. Don’t get caught up in theology, just pursue an intimate relationship with him and the Word will speak to you

Joe Moody

The Bible requires us to Pray this prayer to be children of God.Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus.I ask that you forgive and wash my sins with the blood of Jesus And make me cleanI confess with my mouth that Jesus is the LordI believe in my heart that He died and God raised Him from the deadI open the door and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be the Lord in my lifeIn the name of Jesus I pray.I thank you Lord for saving me Amen!

James Cambridge

On your cellphone get on U-tube they have gospels according to Mathew, Luke or John you’ll enjoy it.

Olga Reyes

Start by reading the book of John in your Bible!

Russ Reimann