I want to share my experience. About ten years ago, I was in my room praying for a cure from a disease in my body

I want to share my experience. About ten years ago, I was in my room praying for a cure from a disease in my body. I found Jesus talking to me and telling me that this disease will go away, but gradually. Then he said to me: You will be among those who will be seeing the kingdom of heaven while you are on earth. The Lord Christ said to me, “You will find that this disease disappears from your body a little gradually then you will see yourself seeing the kingdom of heaven and the saints, but you will not see me nor the Virgin Mary. I remember when I was a kid a saint monk told me you will arrive.At this moment I understood that he meant that I would reach the kingdom of heavens

Sherif Francis

Bless you… Only catholics know the truth.The Blessed Virgin Mary had only one Son who is Jesus. She is queen of heaven and reigns with the Blessed Trinity over all creation.… See more

Michael Smith

For Jesus said I am the way the truth and the light. NO one gets to the Father except through me. And Mary is not a Virgin She had other children after Jesus.

Sarah Midd

Here is what Jesus said when His mother and His siblings came to see Him.Mathew 12: 46-50… See more

Benjamin Gherasim

DO NOT PUT “FAITH” IN OR “WORSHIP” OR “PRAY TO” “Mary” or any other human beings! This is the doctrine of demons that lead people AWAY from TRUE WORSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST, THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD AND SAVIOR OF THE WORLD!John 10:28-30 NKJV — “And I give… See more

Jerry Hatcher