I was addicted to crack cocaine at a time in the past, thank U my God, friend and savior

Most of my relatives know that I was addicted to crack cocaine at a time in the past, though its funny how few of them ever spoke to me about it. I mean even if u were judgemental then I would’ve known where I stand with u. Now after 6years in prison and 8years clean, there’s someone who refuses to believe that I have and deserve a new life. I bless the enemy by wishing them insight and truth.
When I was in the hell of addiction - that’s the eternal thirst the Bible speaks of - where u want it but it incapacitates your mind so u don’t know how to get it, I was still praying to God and He showed that He reaches for us wherever we are. When the thought came to me ‘I don’t want to live anymore’, He gave me the answering thought ‘I don’t want to live LIKE THIS anymore’. And the way out was made clear to me - thank U my God, friend and savior.

Gidon Bosman

God is always in control. Well done.

Lydia Van Staden

God bless you

Hope Thompson

Noooo being loving kind doesn’t get you into heaven Saying yes to Jesus as your saviour Live with him forever rejecting saying no separated forever from Jesus. It’s in the bible. you’re say yes.

Lohnae Kingi-Phillips

Don’t EVER WORRY about SATAN and his ASSOCIATES (FORCES); they will RAIL ON YOU and JUDGE YOU: and say ALL KINDS of EVIL AGAINST YOU…UNTIL THEIR OWN DAY AT GOD’S JUDGEMENT…IF THE LORD JESUS HAS SAVED YOU (FORGIVEN YOU)LET THEM SAY/DO/THINK…WHAT THEY WILL…PRAY FOR SUCH…AND KEEP ON YOUR JOURNEY IN THE NARROW WAY!!BE BLESSED!!!

Mark Anthony

God bless and so happy for you.

Nell Laswell

I TOTALLY AGREE. GOD SAID TO LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AND TREAT THEM THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED YOURSELF.

Anna Sue Lorenzo

So true

Flavia Sciacca