I was in church. I stood up when everyone stood to sing. I noticed something different. My back was healed

When I was around 30, i got a pain in my knee. This soon grew to much pain in my lower back. When I finally got the doctor to take an x-ray, I found out that I had 10 bad discs in my lower back. After many tests these 10 discs turned out to be inoperable. The neurologist simply said I would have to get used to it. Ot wanting to give up, I sent for certification courses to become a computer systems engineer. Ot took about 4 years of horrible pain to complete those courses. Shortly before I was finished, I had a stroke. The reason for the stroke was that a vein in my neck seperated. In the ER this was seen on the ultrasound video screen by 4 of us. This included a heart surgeon. We then watched the vein grow back together and my stroke was over. I did not think to tell the neurologist that took over when they admitted me to a room as I was still feeling rummy. The doctor did many tests and told me she knew I had a stroke, but cannot explain why I have no signs of after effects. About a week after, I was in church. I stood up when everyone stood to sing. I noticed something different. My back was healed. I worked very hard jobs since and never had this type of pain again. This was also the first time that I thanked THE LORD for the pain, and stated that all works for the good of those that love him. I have all the medical records for my back. I don’t do doctors now unless I need some sewing done.

Wil Metzler

Awesome Testimony. God blessed you, so beautiful . Amen

Tom Sanborn

Thank You all for hearing this testimony. Many do not want to.

Wil Metzler

Amen…

Pauline Williams

Glory to God he is powerful God

Aron Mchizi

God blessed you

Sharon Aull