I Will Never Leave You Nor Forsake You

Reflection from Nina Laird-Fusilli
On the road to total restoration and wholeness, we seek to gather the pieces of ourselves that had been lost along the way. Life is a journey, not a destination. Through negative experiences, we tend to feel we had lost a piece of ourselves, our hearts, our self-esteem, our joy along the way. Our perception of life, like pieces of a great puzzle, will create a complete picture of beauty, if we take the time to give over the concerns to God. The aim is to gain a clearer perspective and insight into issues which cause our present lives to be effected.
It is possible to obtain through God, a sense of wholeness (well-being and peace) within ourselves, and with our world, if we surrender it all to Him.
I know many days we feel hopeless. I know I do. But God is our hope, and our redeemer. He never stops working with us if we allow Him.
Unlike an old, rundown building that is condemned, God will never give up!

Romans 8:1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.

1 Like

@Rebecca this is one of my favorite promises of God. I will never leave you nor forsake you. It feels like you are so secured that no one can hurt you and no one can hinder your happiness (but ofcourse according to God’s law/terms/conditions) It is also a promise that you can look up to. Also this is a promise of hope