I will never stop praising you Lord

2 Likes

Hi @Jenny.
Amen to this! Let us never stop praising our Lord. Life will go on and we shall continue taking the path of goodness. Our mission in life is to be an inspiration to the people in spreading God’s love. We should care about others just as much as we care for ourselves. We are not the only people in this world and God’s creations are not just for our own belongings but for everyone to share. Let us ask the Lord to touch every single person’s heart and remove greed from their spirits. Let us continue praising our Lord and thanking Him for everything He blessed us. Amen.

Always put and love God first above anything else. Let us always love one another just like how God love us. In everything we do, put Him at the center of everything and He will guide us. Use prayers against our enemies and stop the hate. Spread love. Always choose kindness and compassion especially in times of trouble. Be the light to those who are stuck in darkness. Be the hope for those who are about to give up and be the reason for others to be brave and keep going. Let’s always serve and praise God. He will be bless us more if we fill this world with so much love and kindness.

@Jenny i keep praising you Lord, i will never stop no matter what, that’s what i will do till the day that i die. they wont gonna stop me, no one can prohibit me in praising you. forgive me that sometimes that i may be frightened because of my situation but in my heart and in my mind i keep on saying THANK YOU LORD…