I will praise you as long as I live lifting up my hands to you in prayer. Psalms 63:3-4

Reflection from Lili Park

This verse came to me so deeply today. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live lifting up my hands to you in prayer. Psalms 63:3-4

Hello @FaithinGod Yes Amen! Praise & Worship! As we come into the presence of Almighty God, let us bring praise in honour of Who He is. He is our God, the One we look up to; the One we trust with everything in our lives. We bring Him honour, for He is worthy! He is faithful and true and we can put our trust in Him and He will never fail us. We can come with songs of praise, with adoration and love, for He alone is worthy of all we would bring. He rules over all the earth He created. The animals and birds, and every sea creature were all in His mind before even one was created. He is the Father of all mankind, for He created man and woman in His own image. We look to Him for loving care and He does not withhold it. He cherishes and cares for us every moment of our lives. Truly He is worthy of all our worship. Kneel before our God and give Him honour! Blessed is the Lord of all the earth and His creation. Praise and worship, honour and glory belongs to our God Almighty!

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Great reflection by Lili, it’s a truth we should all say and apply in our lives. As Christians, with our faith strong and secured we should always be thankful to the Lord. Because even though our lives still depends on our actions, God has given us a purpose and a path of light. We must always praise him and keep our prayers, as God has been too good with us.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Hello @FaithinGod Yes Amen! As we follow after Jesus, worshiping and serving Him, we begin to experience the kind of life that God meant for us to have. We find the peace and purpose of life that only He can give us. As we praise Him on a daily basis, we’re getting a little practice in for eternity where we’ll be in His presence forever in praise and adoration of Him! So as we worship the Lord, let’s remember that He is the One we’ll be worshiping through all eternity. Let’s start to act like it by truly entering in to worship when we have the opportunity at church services realizing that our eternal praises belong to Him and to Him alone. (Psalm 111:10)

1 Like

@FaithinGod amen to this… I will praise God whatever may happen, through happy times and bad times through pain sorrow and gladness i will praise him as long as i live.
I am nothing without him, that is why i keep on praising him and thankful no matter what. Jesus thank you for being with me even im not worthy

1 Like