I woke up this morning and it’s 0° Fahrenheit. That’s really cold. We’re in the middle of winter and it makes me think about what science has found how do we have winter

I woke up this morning and it’s 0° Fahrenheit. That’s really cold. We’re in the middle of winter and it makes me think about what science has found how do we have winter. Is that the Earth rotates in an oval around the Sun. Right now we’re further away from the Sun and our hemisphere is pointing away from the Sun as well. So that’s why we’re having winter because the sun is the producer of heat. Then I think about Bible verses and what I also learned is that cold Darkness and death do not exist. They are simply the absence of heat light and life. And who does Jesus describe himself as. He is life and Light. And the sun in our world represents him the producer of heat for our world and life and Life to all plants. Including us. I remember when I was in high school we went to some caverns and as we went down underneath the ground. The guide shut the light off. It was completely dark there is no source of light anywhere we could not see our hand in front of our faces. That was the darkest dark I’ve ever experienced. That’s what a life without Christ is like. There is no life light or any heat. Even a lukewarm person is only half as warm. Because they only want half the Lord… so even Nature and Science always leads to the Lord.

Daniel Hutch

Actually it’s not about being further away from the sun. It’s because the earth tilts. And in winter the sun is hitting the atmosphere at a shallower way.

David Maggs

Excellent analogy!! All of nature in God’s creation points to spiritual life found in Jesus!! The Bible is summed up in one word ~ JESUS! The heavens declare the glory of God in Christ, as Jesus is the glory of God. Check out 2 Corinthians 3:18.

Al Videc

The earth is CLOSEST to the sun in winter… https://www.space.com/3304-earth-closest-sun-dead-winter

Karen Brandt

It seems to me that this post is doing what many native Indian and often pagan beliefs. Panthers is a doctrine which identifies God with the universe, or regards the universe as a manifestation of God.It seems like its panentheism … See more

Larry Anthony Quintana