I wonder have ppl noticed how these transliterations are altering scripture

I wonder have ppl noticed how these transliterations are altering scripture…for instance the KJV says; Rom8:1 “There’s now no more condemnation for those who are in Christ; who walk after the spirit and not after the flesh”… other translations then omit the “those who walk after the spirit and not after the flesh”… i wonder why…??

Jæý Møkøənã

All translations alter the scripture. Unless one reads what was written in the original language from the original documents we are reading what the translator believe what was originally written and what the writers we trying to say. On to on that we… See more

Kevin Luke

Well yeah because KJV is Antiochian text meaning from the Jewish scripture themselves and NIV is Alexandria text meaning like Alexandria the great two different accountability of God Amen

Street Preacher

In this world where both spiritual and secular enemies conspire to distort the truth wherever it resides; it is vital for those who seek truth to research and compare resources and information, while praying for truth to be available that one can recog… See more

Dom Leonard