I would like to ask about what the Bible says about Tithing in the New Testament

Good day. I would like to ask about what the Bible says about Tithing in the New Testament. My mother takes it apon herself to pay her tith - but she stresses so much, because she’s not even able to pay her bills or give her family food sometimes. In m

See more

Bianca Troskie

Tithing has been a great blessing to me. It helps me to “put your money where your mouth is”, so to speak. The blessings can be financial, but the rich spiritual blessings alone are worth it.

Bryan Gibby

I was convicted after reading Malachi 3 (Old Testament), the law is good when used right. The principle of tithing has stood true to the test that the floodgates of heaven are open in my life and i dont have enough room for it. God loves a cheerful giver:)

George Mccool

Giving of money though sacrificial should never put you in a place that you can’t eat. God will always make a way for things if we trust in him. I would look into some resources if available like a food bank, discounts on bills, public assistance, and … See more

Donisha Stevenson