I would like to introduce my self here as someone God give me the grace to minister for him

Hi my people I’m hoping the administration can approve my post here . I would like to introduce my self here as someone God give me the grace to minister for him . Who am I to say I’m someone special to carry out the Lord ministry in my shoulder l’m nothing without the Lord but I’m special is because The Lord is in me .
God turn my ministry as Daniel i’m ministrying in dream and vision . As a Christian I would like to give out my assistance to those who have dream but barely understand the message from God and how Satan come to destroy them in dream . Please feel free to connect with me that’s all I can offer you since we are all in the same boat for the Lord.
The importance of dream is one of Chanel of God communication God use to speak with his servant .

LR Labonte

How can you seek to interpret a message from God and from satan, whose side are you on? God’s side or a messenger of Satan?..To whom it May concern. The bible says we should test all spirits to know which one is of God.… See more

Ade Adegoke

THERE IS NOTHING AS DREAM & VISION MINISTRY IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. IF YOU HAVE A CALLINTO MINISTRY THEN CHECK UP YOURS IN EPHESIANS CHAPTER 4 BELOW.Ephesians 4:11 KJV… See more

Wamey Desmond Mungaimunyole

There is/are 2 ways to test/recognize the spirits/prophets: … 1 John 4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world…1 John 4:2-3King James Version… See more

Joseph Bacon

God tends to speak plainly to those His! Daniel had to interpret dreams of those who didn’t know God to hear Him clearly So he had to interpret their dreams for them.… See more

Todd McAdams

You have Jesus crucified in your pictures. That is enough for me to know where you are coming from. Just having pictures of Christ is not right.My Jesus, my King, the Lord of ALL is seated at the right hand of the Father. Not hanging on a tree.

Efra Garcia Jr.