I would rather be in that fire with THE LORD than anywhere else. I felt so at peace

I got accidentally lit into a logging unit we were burning. The flames and thunder from the fire were intense and should have cremated me. When things started heating up, I looked up and asked THE LORD for help. My arms started pulsating like hotdogs 8n a microwave, all I couls see were flames, all I could here was thunder. Suddenly I felt someone with me. It was also like the air around me was not hot. I felt good and walked through that fire, did not lose direction and came walking out of solid flames onto my crew at the edge of the unit. Nothing was cooked but my lunch that was in the back of my cruiser vest. I without realizing it was also carrying my drip torch, half full of a gasoline deisel mix that should have exploded. I would rather be in that fire with THE LORD than anywhere else. I felt so at peace. This picture was taken years ago shortly before the event occured

Wil Metzler

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.Only HE could do that.

Ben De Castro

Awesome God

Lydia Renfro

I believe that those who perish in any manner, with JESUS with them, are always at peace during that moment of danger or death.

Ben De Castro

GOD BLESSED YOU AND WAS ABSOLUTELY WITH YOU ALL THE TIME. HE IS OUR ABSOLUTE PROTECTION. I CAN ABSOLUTELY RELATE TO THAT, HE WALKED WITH ME AND PROTECTED ME MANY TIMES. I’M NOT SURE I WOULD BE HERE IF IT WASN’T FOR HIM PROTECTING ME.

Walter Meyer

Years ago I was caught in a snowstorm ~ no lights out in the middle of nowhere and no cell phone. I cried out to the Lord and instantly went from the greatest fear I’ve ever experienced to the greatest most profound calm I’ve ever experienced. It was a… See more

Terri Orndorff

That’s My God he is amazing anything is possible for him God bless you my brother I’m glad you’re okay

Maria Rubio

Amen