If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him

Thank you very much @Jenny, I really need this right now. I am in the point of my life that I need to make a big decision which would affect the future of my entire family. I feel that my wisdom and discernment is not enough to make the right decision for my family, but thanks to this verse which assures me that my God will be my wisdom, and gives me peace of mind knowing that I have a gracious God.

Yes, indeed always ask God for help. God will provide you everything just be a good man for everyone. Be kind. Be righteous and all and he will hear your prayers. Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Hello, dear @Jenny
Thats my philosophy of life! When difficult times arrive I doubt a lot, maybe a little too much… But I ask myself, what do God wants me to do? And you wouldn’t believe how many times what he tells me alwayas works out the best for me and everyone else. The Lord is always looking after us and he will always gelp us to make the best of us on our lives.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

In tough situation we always keep ourself down,without knowing that God is always there to guide you, everything happens for a reason I believe.

Wisdom is knowledge that is guided by understanding; we have to have the wisdom and the knowledge to understand why certain things happen in our lives and trust that God will lead us over any obstacles that comes in our way.

One of the most important things we need in a trial and even in life is wisdom. This is one of the most important things that we cannot lack…Our trials set us back. We struggle, we complain to God sometimes, and sometimes we just grit our teeth and hang on…but one thing I learn is that, I have to trust God more…

Amen to this one! Whenever I make decisions in life most especially those that have a very big impact in my life, I try to ask God if it is for me or is the decision I am about to make, right. He knows what is best for us.