If anybody confesses that they love their loved ones (family, spouse and friends) without loving God first or knowing Him? It’s a LIE and must not be taken into consideration

If anybody confesses that they love their loved ones (family, spouse and friends) without loving God first or knowing Him? It’s a LIE and must not be taken into consideration. You can’t Love neither have capacity to Love unless You know God because God loved you first then only you can Love Him back. So i believe Hindu, muslims, Buddhists and atheists are loveless beings on earth. Mankind is depraved of love since that is True adam and eve never loved each other until God saved them.
John 4:19
We love, because He first loved us.

Noel Lawrence

This woman knew love and was fearless Mark 7“But immediately a woman whose little daughter had an unclean spirit heard of him and came and fell down at his feet. Now the woman was a Gentile, a Syrophoenician by birth. And she begged him to cast the demon out of her daughter. And he said to her, “Let the children be fed first, for it is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.” But she answered him, “Yes, Lord; yet even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.” And he said to her, “For this statement you may go your way; the demon has left your daughter.” And she went home and found the child lying in bed and the demon gone.”‭‭I won’t put the whole of the parable from Luke 10 but Jesus Himself clearly recognised the love that is placed in mankind -

Val Whitehouse

I forgot to add Jewish people with other religions… sorry.

Noel Lawrence

This is ridiculous. You understand this is how your cult KEEPS YOU? By convincing you that you can’t be whole or good or loving without it? I’m doing just fine without god, thanks. So is the rest of my loving family.

Caitlin Agustin

Erica Bateman if i offend you with my words apologies but if I Offended you because I tell you Truth then I don’t care.

Noel Lawrence

Tam Spotts how can they love if they don’t know Him and how come they know if they rejected Him ? Since they rejected Him, They broke God’s first command and second about love, because He is Love without Him how can they love God or their neighbours?

Noel Lawrence

The one thing you should know as a self-proclaimed Christian is speak upon another’s belief because they don’t totally agree with you…that’s what you’re not going to do when it comes to me. I am in the church, attend bible study, communicate with God on a regular basis And serve the community and all those who need my assistance and what you are NOT doing is regulating truth…according to who?: You? Check yourself boo. Be blessed and have a great week!!!Dee Patty Dont be deceived, no matter what you do people like you Jesus going to say “Depart from me you Lawlessness”. You go to the Church and serve the Church but you are not a faithful one. Am not your boo lol get better vocabulary.What you need to do is study your bible and pray and don’t speak for Jesus!!. Am not your boo? I’m not your boo is the proper way to write a sentence…Be Blessed sweetie and enjoy the holidays!!Dee Patty I do study my Bible and i do pray, i dont speak for Christ, Christ speaks for Himself in Scriptures, which you mold and twist into perverseness and preaching word without knowledge.

Dee Patty

So many women came after me and tried to persecute me but here is the verse which testifies to my post."but I know you and recognize that you do not have the love of God in yourselves."Jhn 5:42 "and because He did not need anyone to testify concerning man, for He Himself knew what was in man."Jhn 2:25

Noel Lawrence

Noel Lawrence : Have you actually read, John 4: 19 ? John 4: 19 < The woman said unto HIM, sir , I perceive that thou art a profit. Your post is absolutely ridiculous. There is the GOD kind of love . And I know people who are unsaved that love there family with much more love than you have exhibited. 1st John 4:19 you probably should read verse 20 also : verse 20: If a man say ,I love GOD, and hateth his brother, he is a liar; for he that loveth not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love GOD whom he has not seen ? ÷ be responsible for your post . You will get offended by the truth.

Ronnie Fisher

Rick Mingerink lol ok thanks bye

Noel Lawrence

Clarence Rolin don’t be deceived brother. Read scriptures, It will show you the real mirror and only if God’s Will.

Noel Lawrence