If anyone believe in Jesus but don't do the will of God are they true believers?

Whats your thoughts on people who believe Jesus is lord and savior but they don’t practice the will of God are they true believers? if yes please explain y and if no plz explain?

I don’t think so because believing means following His steps, the true believers walks with Jesus

Yes they are believers, they are saved, they go to heaven but their salvation will be shameful salvation without any reward or glory

As we consider Ephesians 2:1-7, we see characteristics of true believers. We see their past, their present, and their future. If we have not experienced the realities of true believers in our past and present, we can be sure that the future of true believers—heaven, ruling with Christ, and bringing glory to his grace—will not be our reality.

What are characteristics of true believers?

True believers were delivered from spiritual death.
True believers were delivered from a life of disobedience.
True believers were delivered from wrath.
True believers have experienced a spiritual resurrection.
True believers have been united with Christ.
True believers will glorify God’s grace in the coming ages.

1 Like

Matthew 7(NLT)
“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. 22 On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ 23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

Only God knows who is true believers, let God be the Judge.

I don’t think so.

But actually we are sinners, we justified by the grace of God through Jesus Christ, but we still have a lot of sinful habit. If we don’t close to God daily, we may go astray. We may do something that really not based on the will of God. The more you know the words of God, the more you will know that how sinful we are. It is like a very dirty person more see himself clearly in the mirror, will more knew how dirty he is. Without his grace and love, we can not really follow his will.

I would prefer to say that their faith are young, and they need to study Bible more.

Maybe their lives are too young in Christ, Christian have a mature life will do their best to follow God’s will.