If being right with God is OBTAINED and MAINTAINED by your obedience, then Jesus died in vain

Screenshot 2021-10-20 215111

If being right with God is OBTAINED and MAINTAINED by your obedience, then Jesus died in vain

Mike Ryan

Titus 3:8-118 This is a faithful saying, and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men.9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. 10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.

Rick Kennedy

No! You’re right with GOD when you except JESUS. You’re Blessed by GOD when you’re OBEDIENT. JESUS said if we LOVE HIM we will keep HIS COMMANDMENTS. You choose! ( BLESSINGS OR CURSINGS ) PEACE

Anthony Gaines

Impossible. What was the claim have you ever lied to? Have you ever stolen anything? Have you ever taken the lord’s name in vain? Have you ever thought of a person to lust after them? Those are just 4 things. If you’ve committed any of them you’re soul is in danger of hell. That’s why he died on the cross to pay the price.

Steven Erickson

quite a few verses talk about obedience…its a fruit of being saved…if we fall we are covered , but God says many times He expects us to be obedient…maybe read the whole bible

Dean Whelan

Jesus said if you love me keep my commandments. Faith without works is dead. It’s a matter that should be studied

Emily Frazer