If given a chance to talk to a person who is dead, who will it be and what will you say?

If one day I will be given a chance to talk to a person that is already dead, I would like to talk to my cousin. We grew up together and apparently during high school days he was gone due to leukemia. Well, I just wanted to talk to him about my life after he was gone and until now and how much I terribly missed him.

I never think about this kind of question. the most important thing is to know Jesus when we still are alive. If I have this kind of chance, I would like to talk with apostle Paul, of course, he is just physical dead, I want to listen to His teaching about the gospel. :grin::gift:

Hehe…its just that we haven’t seen and talk to each other and he was hospitalized and declared dead days after. It was a hard time for me knowing that we will no longer be together in our college days. He really mean so much to me, and he is 3 days older than me too.:blush:

I would love to talk to my grandmother :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She left without saying goodbye and I want her to know that I love her so much. I am slowly achieving my goals in life. I hope she is proud of me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: