If God new us before we were born, and knew how we are going to turn out, why would he allow some people to have children and abuse and murder them?

Ok I have a question? If God new us before we were born, and knew how we are going to turn out, why would he allow some people to have children and abuse and murder them? Now I have asked this to many preachers and pastors. A few came up with, to teach us a lesson. Which does not make sense to me. Because after the first child was murdered shouldn’t that lesson been taught? PS… I believe in God so don’t blast me by saying I need to read my Bible and get closer to God. I am asking because I want to know the answer to this. Thank you.

Brandy Lucero

God gives us free will. The consequences of sin help us to recognise that faithfulness causes goodness and faithlessness causes suffering.Every problem we face in this life can be traced back to human sin.

Will Elliott

The short answer is how can we know good if there was no evil. It is sad that innocent suffer at the hand of evil. Those innocents are delivered to God, true martyrs.

Bobbi Erben

When even an Angel Michael- The most beautiful Angel of all defied his father. This is Satan and when cast down from the heavens with the others that chose to follow God lifted his hand of protection from man and through their sinful ways we were given… See more

Teresa Atkisson