If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me

My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” John 14:2-4

As for the rooms which Jesus is going to prepare for me, it is the heaven. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1)

Over 10 years ago, when I was still a college student, I was filled with anger for my family condition, jealousy for my schoolmates, resentment from discontent for my personal appearance and personality. I myself was a self filled with dissatisfaction for the circumstances. I reasoned it, “Why am I a person this kind? ” , “How and where could I satisfy myself? “ It seemed there was some thing important lack inside me.

Until when I met Jesus several months later, I received the answer, I need a God in my soul. I knew God loves me in a fellowship when I joined a Bible study, I realized Jesus went to prepare a room in heavenly father’s house for me, because when I received of him as my savior, he removed all my transgression and sin, he saved me. The heaven is secure for me. He called me his child.

After I received Jesus as my savior, the anger was released step by step, the jealousy to man was substituted gradually by love to man, the resentment for dissatisfaction of the self-appearance and personality was replaced naturally by being cherished, acceptance, and satisfaction in love from the Lord.

Now I confess that the door of heaven is open for me. I feel Jesus is the light who is opening the way on this journey heaven, I will dwell in the room of heaven in the future!

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)