If members of the body of Christ where you attend church are going without their basic needs being meet from the tithes and offerings coming in,and the leaders are living lavishly give to the ones in need

If members of the body of Christ where you attend church are going without their basic needs being meet from the tithes and offerings coming in,and the leaders are living lavishly give to the ones in need…when you give to the needy you sow more seed than you can imagine…sowing seed is unto God not unto a church that is self serving…Amen!

Mike Busler

I love to give.

Patty Golden

I really prefer Churches with unpaid clergy. In my church, the clergy Pay tithing; they don’t get Paid anything. I’m not sure you should be able to get personnally, financially rich in the service of the Lord.

Bryan Gibby

The Bible says, give it to the church, dont you worry what they do with it.Its not our choice where it goes but God’s choice. The church is responsible for the money and they will answer questions about it one day

Renier Koen

If that’s happening, find a different church.

Laura Kay Mohr

dunno who Zac poonan is… but don’t think I want to

OG Greaves

Well, first of there’s no tithing in the New Testament. Jesus said to give from the heart

Tala Ile Upumoni

First of all giving to the church should be given to the poor and needy. E.g Hunger homeless sick etc.

Valrie Nells