If no one is holy and righteous here on earth, it simply means no one will go to Heaven

Fact
If no one is holy and righteous here on earth, it simply means no one will go to Heaven.
So if you are still baby sitting a sin(s), an comforting yourself that ‘we sin less’ 'no one is righteous ’ ‘no one is holy’ forget about heaven.
Jesus Christ said:“BE HOLY AS I AM HOLY”. he didn’t say try. He didn’t say do less sins, or any of the excuses people use to continue to sin

Daniel Kwena

I made a comment exactly like this on another Christian group and I had to delete it bc only very few people seemed to understand it and everyone kept saying “we can’t be perfect” or “we aren’t without sin”… like YES WE HAVE SINNED BEFORE, But now th… See more

Jazzmine Rios

If you are said you are the righteousness of god in Christ Jesus… If you are saying it is by the grace of God it is a gift of God not of works… Last any man should boast meaning nobody has any right to say how much better there than anybody else

Penny Hetrick

Daniel Kwena you don’t seem to understand the work of Jesus on the Cross or the process of Justification. Yes, none are righteous and all fall short of the glory of God, but by His grace we are justified when we accept the sacrifice of His Son. God b… See more

Allen Scott