If there is a trinity can anyone explain this scripture to me, Acts 2:22?

If there is a trinity can anyone explain this scripture to me, Acts 2:22?

Peter Smith

I believe that Jesus died & was raised again. His Spirit is still with us that believe. He is now the Holy Spirit

Teri Frayser-Ratcliffe

I can help you! If you go way back to the beginning of Genesis, you will see that the Father, the Son, and The Holy Spirit were all present during creation. Go back and read Genesis and see of you can pick up the presence of all three. And feel free to message me after you do. I will show you more!

Chrissy Williams

The word trinity is not in the Bible kjv but three in manifestation…The apostles understood even St Matthew that in The “Name “of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is none other than the Name of JESUS! Acts 2:38 kjvThe apostles were all baptized in the Name of Jesus and so as the disciples of John the Baptist … Acts 19:2-7

Roppert G Beltran

Jesus eternally existed as God but became a man and lived on the earth as a man.But He is essentially God

John Pirie

“Let us make man in our image” (Genesis 1:26).

Evelyn Morales

God (Yahweh) was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself. God was manifested in Christ. There is one God and one mediator between God and man, the man, Jesus Christ. Immanuel, God with us = Jesus. John 1:1 & 14 “In the beginning was the Word…” (logos = thoughts, intent, plans, purposes - of salvation in Yahweh’s mind). “The logos …Word became flesh and dwelt among men.” We see God in the face of Jesus Christ. Jesus said, “If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father. The Father in Me does the works. We are one.” Hebrews 1:1 “…God speaks through His Son.” Jesus name means Yahweh saves/is salvation. His name personified who He was and His purpose. It is Yahweh in Jesus.

Al Videc

observe carefully…

Lawrence Lewis