If two people love each other with all their hearts, God will make a way for you

If two people love each other with all their hearts, have a wonderful marriage and relationship, then no matter how great it is, in heaven that relationship will be even greater.
That is the power of God. He can create a relationship in a heavenly atmosphere of which you and I can only have a brief glimpse. We do not know the power of God to create those kinds of relationships. :pray:

4 Likes

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Yes this is a truth that many forget… It’s sad when you see how people can take marriage and relationships so freely or without importance. God is love, with him everything is possible, so with him (love) you can fix your relationship, your marriage. It’s so easy to argue, but never people want to discuss or talk thing trough. God is wise, he gathers people for a reason, if you felt him and fell in love, then you can find the solution to your problems! We should never give up on love!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

I do believe in this too @FaithinGod I’m a strong believer that when two people are meant to be together, they will always find their way home to you no matter how far they roam. Nothing can ever separate them apart even the distance, the struggles or the people they meet along the way. That’s why, after my failed relationship ended, I made a promise to myself that the next time I will fall inlove, I’m praying that God will be the center and foundation of our relationship. A man who worship God and knows the importance of building strong connection with Him as the foundation of our marriage. But I let God decide for my future. I know He hears my prayers and I know He will surely make a way for me and my future someone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is actually true, God sees the hearts of His people and He supports couples who commit their lives till death they will part. But I firmly believe as well that for a relationship to work and to be successful, God has to be honored first. It means above anything that will happen in the marriage God has to come first. Every decision the couple will make, first consideration and first approval should come from God first. Very important also, love for each other should not be greater than love for God. Then we can say that we have a wonderful marriage.

1 Like

@FaithinGod i totally agree with this… super agree . Me and my husband met when we were in college, we were not given a time nor a privilege to be together i mean as BF and GF. but i really prayed that this guy (my husband) is the one i really love, he’s my ideal man. after 10 years, we bumped to each other in an expected place (Pedestrian lane somewhere in Caloocan City Philippines, very unexpected in a glimpse
I was stunned and I could not speak that was December 2017, he texted me after Heart’s day 2018 and we became Bf and GF by March 2018 we get married last February 2019. really God answers prayers. and this time we are praying to have our own kids. my husband is really big blessing from God i really thanked God for him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this wonderful reminder, @FaithinGod! Indeed, the relationship we have right now will be stronger if we place God in it. Put God in everything you do and in every relationship you have with someone. Whenever I ask advice regarding a strong relationship, they always say to put God first or put God in your relationship and let that be a God-centered relationship.

1 Like