If we get lost, don't worry, God will always find us

Reflection from Nina Laird-Fusilli

One day, as I was using my iPhone to direct me to a new destination, I learned a valuable lesson.
Recently, While going to an unfamiliar part of town, I started the drive from the place I knew would take me to the general vicinity. This was not the designated route the navigator was taking me on.
But as soon as the system was aware I was taking another way, it adapted and redirected, using the current location.

Wouldn’t it be great if we could adjust to changes as easily as that?
The twists and turns of daily life can be quite unsettling. Many times, our expectations are to go one way and life re-routes us.

Disappointment and heartache are to follow when our hopes are dashed.
But, as we walk with the Lord, we can rely on the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us into all truth.
Jesus left us with the comforter, the one called along side us, so that we would not feel “stranded” in life.

We can go our way with confidence, knowing the Lord will direct our steps.
If we get lost, don’t worry, God will always find us.

2 Likes

Hello, dear @Eric
Whta a great reflection by Nina, it’s a pretty good parallel between God and the GPS, because it’s the truth! God has a path for us and no matter how we go away from it, deviate or get lost, he will always adapt and will show us the way to get back through that path of good and happiness! Because he loves us that much! Whta a great feeling of relief.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

We can go our way with confidence, knowing the Lord will direct our steps.
If we get lost, don’t worry, God will always find us.

Many many times in my life, I made a lot of mistakes, walked away and got lost. But God never turned his back on me. Even in my lowest point, He is always there. He never leave and He never let me go through all those battles alone. I have tried walking different roads but He never stop guiding me. I will continue searching until I found the right path for me. And I am not afraid because no matter how winding the road is, or how rough the journey will be, I know He is always beside me, protecting and loving me.

I can relate to this right now. I really wish that we can be re-routed whenever we are approaching something or someone that will eventually hurt us in the end. But pain is necessary life. We cannot re-route before it, instead, we have to go through it so that we will grow and be refined as God’s people. As we walk in life with God, we will also learn to worship him even in the season of pain and will be able to experience a different kind of joy that is only found in Him. May God open our eyes to see Him every day despite of everything that weighs us down.