If you always make the same mistake or same sin, how do you feel when you come to God?

In my life, it’s easy for me to make the same mistake and the same sin, so at that time,it’s difficult for me to come to God and pray for His mercy and grace.

Yes, it’s true. That’s why we need God’s unconditional love. Through this kind of experience, we will see our need for God, and we will really learn how to rely on God and know the preciousness of Jesus Christ.

We should check our thoughts first, drive those from Satan out of our heart. Jesus is the vine, we are the branches, We sin because we live by ourselves, it is the time we need to come back to God by his blood soon.

Come to the Lord with confidence and confess your sin. The Lord is faithful and righteous. He will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Even if Peter denied the Lord three times, he still came to the Lord with faith and repented. God will accept us again. As we continue to understand the Lord’s love, we must be closer to the Holy Spirit and closer to the Word of God. We will stay away from sin.