If you are among the saint of God pls wake up nd stop sleeping

If you are among the saint of God pls wake up nd stop sleeping,make sure there’s no stain in ur garment,always wash it bcos the time as come,prepare your self now so that you will not miss it. Don’t be distracted by worldly things or what is happening around you,focus on Jesus Christ only. This is not the time to be running after my pastor, spend most of your time in God presence, always pray without ceasing,ask him to direct your step don’t let anyone mislead you not even at this dangerous hour that the devil and his agent are waging war day and night with the elect. Run from sin,obey God and always do his will. If you don’t know how to fast learn it now bcos it will help you alot especially at this time. Keep yourself clean always,preach the gospel to others,win souls to the kingdom of God. I pray we will not be missing when the saint are matching in in the name of Jesus Christ our savior,and I pray that the Lord will strengthen and empower us for the last day battle in Jesus name. Amen God bless you all.

Princess Owagbemi Abiola

Amen thank you and God continue to bless you in the name of jesus christ of nazareth Amen and Amen

Wesley Turner

Thank you my heavenly Father

Dee Henton

HOLY?BIBLE BULLETIN Are … See more

Bee Bernette