If you are looking for a complete PEACE OF MIND

If you are looking for a complete PEACE OF MIND, let our CREATOR JESUS CHRIST rule your life!

looking for peace

Yes! All you need is Christ in your life. He will give you that peace of mind you are longing for. I am certain of that because I have experienced it too. For years my heart and mind is so troubled with problems here and there. But when I asked the Lord for peace of mind, He did not only grant that. He taught me how to. So whenever something troubles me again, I know how to come myself down because God taught me how to.

2 Likes

Two thumbs up! Sometimes I have to declutter my mind in order to have peace of mind, but I always end up troubled again by my thoughts…so I seek God thru my journal… I really do feel calm everytime I do this kind of routine…I write all my thoughts in a piece of paper, write all the details and afterwards burn it…it feels so relaxing, and as you burn the paper; it seems like the negative thoughts you have in mind is burned too…so as a result I can sleep well and wake up in a good mood.

Whenever I am troubled with dark thoughts and being emotionally bothered by mistakes from my past, I always cry it out loud to release everything that suffocates me inside. Having a peace of mind is so rare nowadays but with God, it is possible. When I couldn’t sleep at night, wondering what is wrong with me and overthinking strikes again, I always talk to God and thank Him for never getting tired of listening to me. Everytime I do that, I feel light and calm. Like something heavy has been removed off my chest. His overflowing love for us reminds me that I am not alone. It gives me a peace of mind that no one else does. Only God.

This is so true Ms. @kianna knowing Jesus and having a personal relationship with Him is the ultimate peace. Jesus will never judge us for who we are and what we’ve done, He always sees the potential in us. Even if we are so troubled and devastated His doors are always open for people who genuinely surrenders everything to Him. Being with Jesus is like being in a stream with calm waters, you can hear the wind blowing through your ears and the birds chirping in the woods. Genuine calmness and peace is achieved when we are in Christ, we can hear His voice loud and clear.