If you believe in Jesus as your saviour, and what scripture says. Then why don’t you just do what Jesus has said?

If you believe in Jesus as your saviour, and what scripture says. Then why don’t you just do what Jesus has said?
" If you don’t receive as a child (not knowing everything ) you will never enter the kingdom".
There are a lot of people quoting scripture, arguing doctrine and teaching.
Many struggle with James, one of the most beautiful books in my opinion.
" You say you have faith, I will show you my faith by the works that I do", faith means action.
You need to act on that faith. If a word from scripture has spoken to you, if you have had revelation, or an epiphany pertaining to what you have read from scripture, than you have been given a word or direction.
We are children of Christ.
Maybe we should just listen and do.

Peter A. Zeleniak

Yes, but we still sin

Nancy Jones

Action is believing in Jesus, that The Gods are alive

Anthony Akins

believe in God.

Merly Acbang Ababao

Amen Jehovah Elohim help your true children all over this world.

Barbara Price

Hi Peter A. ZeleniakThat’s a complete misunderstanding, the book of James is clearly addressed to saved Christians. If salvation guaranteed works would follow, then the book is completely meaningless.The same goes for all the other places in scripture where saved Christians are instructed to or not to do things.1 Corinthians 6:15-20 KJV “Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.”The above passage is clearly written to saved Christians, salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.Works are not guaranteed in a saved Christian.God bless

Michael Woolland

Yes

David Brummer

The inspired scriptures tell all of YAHweh’s congregation, YAHweh is the savior, YAHshua is our Hope 1 Timothy 1:1

Bruce Bowden