If you could ask God a question what would you ask him?

If you could ask God a question what would you ask him?

question

1 Like

My question would go like this - How could a God so powerful and is capable of doing anything love us, shameless and ungrateful people? I know that my God loves me so much and it is unconditional, but i can’t imagine where that love come from. When I look at myself, I really don’t think that I am deserving of that love. And that love is very costly, it cost the life of His only begotten son.

Just wondering why God has given me the life like this. But I know God has plans for me. And I will trust with all my heart and just believe on him.

I really do have a lot of questions, but I guess I will start with asking " As I am battling with my depression Lord, what do you want me to learn?..I will not ask you when it will end, but I want to ask you if you could help me all through out?"…I know you are with me, all I have to do is be still…

God, what are your plans for me? I know that life is full of surprises. Only You knows what’s gonna happen. I don’t want to spoil the story you made for me but sometimes I wonder, with everything that has happened and will happen in the future, where am I going? where is this leading to? What are you trying to tell me, or what are they trying to teach me? What are your reasons for letting people came into my life and then left? But I know that what makes life special. Not knowing what’s in store for us as we walk this journey and God will show us the way. Slowly, things will unfold before us. Things that are meant for us.