If You Could Change Just One Thing About the World, What Would it Be?

If you could change just one thing about the world, what would it be? I suppose in some ways the world is a better place than it was a few centuries ago, but when I look at today’s headlines it doesn’t seem like we’ve made any progress, does it?

If possible let one million ppl truly follow Jesus.

Our hearts could turn to God.

Every one could be comfort.

Each heart can turn back to God.

One thing: that God would stop Christians from sexually abusing their own children.

So serious and specific, but most Christians do not want to talk.
The issue of sex always be hiden

everlastinglight 3m So serious and specific, but most Christians do not want to talk.
The issue of sex always be hiden`

You’re right. Most Christians do not want to talk about this.
In American culture, the “issue of sex” is always in one’s face.
Yet somehow, in American culture Christianity, the issue of sex has always been hidden.

So you are right on both counts.

Why do you think that is so? Why are Christians so afraid to discuss the issue of sex?

If that is too specific, try answering to yourself (or share, if you like) why are Christians so afraid to discuss anything that is not perfect?

Hint: It has something to do with John the Baptist’s part in our Salvation. The first step is full repentance of all our sins. If one has not repented, and believed in Jesus Christ as Savior, and had the gift of the Holy Spirit bestowed, then one is not a Christian, right?

We might have differing beliefs on the Holy Spirit part, even the baptism part (or how to do that), but we’d all have to agree on the repentance part.

The problem is this: the “Sinner’s Prayer” is not even Biblical. Check out Luke chapter Five.

Luke 5:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
8 When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus’ knees, saying, 
“Depart from me, for I am a sinful man, O Lord!”