IF YOU DIED TODAY, WOULD YOU GO TO HEAVEN OR HELL?

IF YOU DIED TODAY, WOULD YOU GO TO HEAVEN OR HELL?
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
“For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures”

• 1 Corinthians 15 3-4.
    That my friends is the Gospel Message that is able to save your soul from Hell and take you to Heaven someday. Let’s recap:
  1. JESUS DIED AND SHED HIS BLOOD FOR OUR SINS.
  2. JESUS WAS BURIED FOR THREE DAYS.
  3. JESUS AROSE FROM THE DEAD VICTORIOUS OVER DEATH.
    Now what does that mean to us? As it says above, “By which also YE ARE SAVED”.
    Believing the Gospel from your heart is how we are saved and forgiven of our sins. Listen to Ephesians 2:8-9,
    “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
    Remember, Jesus paid our sin debt when He died and shed His blood on the cross and now offers us His righteousness in return as a FREE GIFT! In other words, Jesus is saying, “You give me your sins and in exchange I’ll give you my righteousness.” All we have to do is receive that Gift by faith. There are no amount of good works that will get you to Heaven. Talk about a great deal! So what are you waiting for?
    Do you believe the Bible? Do you believe Jesus died for you, was buried, and arose from the grave? Do you want to be forgiven and go to Heaven someday? Then call right now to God and tell Him that! Talk to Him just as you would talk to a friend.
  4. TELL HIM YOU’RE A SINNER AND CAN’T SAVE YOURSELF.
  5. TELL HIM YOU BELIEVE JESUS’ DIED FOR YOUR SINS ON THE CROSS.
  6. TELL HIM YOU WANT TO BE SAVED AND MADE PART OF HIS FAMILY AND GO TO HEAVEN SOMEDAY.
    Just as “… the publican (a sinner), standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.”
    “God be merciful to me a sinner.”
    “For whosoever (that means you) shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
  • Romans 10:13
    Don’t put it off any longer I plead with you my dear friend. “Today is the day of salvation”. You may not live to see another day. God sent this message just for you. So by faith believe in Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection and call upon Him right this minute. He will surely forgive and save you. That’s a promise and it’s impossible for God to lie.
    NOW, if you did call upon Jesus to save you, would you let others know as a witness so we can rejoice with you? Jesus isn’t ashamed of you, so you should not be ashamed of Him. So if you believed and received the Gospel Message for the FIRST TIME, simply post in the comments below these words:
    … I Believed First Time…
    I rejoice in your salvation my friend. I’ll send you some material through MESSAGER to help you get started in your new life with Christ. Be sure to look for it!
  • Pastor Greg Hooker
    NOTE: Feel free to use this Gospel Tract to win your friends and family to Christ.

Heaven for a temporary stay and then to the New Earth

James McNair Brown

Neither, here is where Jesus said “ALL” would go when they die … NOT heaven, NOT paradise, and NOT even a burning inferno …“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming (hasn’t come yet), in the which ALL THAT ARE IN THE GRAVES shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” John 5:28-29

Mike Kurtz

I’d go to the heavenly place that is my true home, where my true life is, then I would come again, depending on the timing in the day and continue to work.Coming and goings. Look at the water cycle. The Lord reveals much through creation.If you understand this, things like “coming on the clouds” and “clouds of witnesses” look different. They are spirits being sent from heaven to fill bodies. I believe we may have entered the “latter rains”.Pray for the rains, that righteousness might spring up!

Brandilyn Chalmers

Blind leaders of the blind knowing not the Word of God, nor His Son, Jesus Christ. May the Lord have mercy on your souls.

Greg Hooker

Best Question. Only 1 answer.

Tom Davies

In spite of myself, I would be in heaven weeping uncontrollably.

Samuel King

Neither https://www.what-happens-when-we-die.com

Emily Frazer