If you don’t believe in yourself, it’s going to limit your life. Sometimes we have a false sense of humility

If you don’t believe in yourself, it’s going to limit your life. Sometimes we have a false sense of humility. Everyone else is great, but it’s just little old me. No, God handpicked you. He chose you to be here. He crowned you with favor. He put gifts and talents in you. Your fingerprints are like no one else’s. You’re a designer’s original. No, you’re not better than anyone else, but you’re not less than anyone else. Tell yourself a new story, “I am valuable, I am favored, I am attractive, I have a great personality, people like being around me.” You have enough people in life against you; don’t be against yourself.

Osazuwa Tony Patrick

I agree, but honesty is important. Maybe you are not, “attractive”, maybe you are not a “people person”, but you should still have courage because you are EXACTLY what God needs you to be and He will congratulate you for what He is able to accomplish t… See more

Joseph Berk

Oh, sad that no one told Paul the apostle this when he wrote, "This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. However, for this reason, I obtained mercy, that in me fir… See more

Sean Cameron Gunn

Only Gods opinion about yourself matters, and He doesn’t see Simon and Saul. He sees Peter and Paul. Don’t limit God and through Him you can accomplish anything.

James Greer