If you woke up tomorrow with no fear, what would you do first?

If you woke up tomorrow with no fear, what would you do first?

If I woke up tomorrow with no fear, I will volunteer myself to help in the aged care who have coronavirus cases. “If only I could”.

We have the same thought. If only I woke up without fear, I will definitely march in the hospital and provide the help that I can do with the professionals and patients. We know they need much help and donations nowadays. Dear God, I pray that this pandemic to be stopped, so that everything will return the way it used to be.

True @iona090! It hurts seeing doctors dying too. There are a lot of patients but lack of nurses or any health workers. “If only” that virus is not too contagious I will really volunteer. :pensive:

Yep! Me too, our health workers are really having a hard time in battling this virus.

Yes @kianna. And it hurts even more seeing them so tired and round the clock 24/7. I have a sister and a sister in law who are frontliners that is why I am worried for them too. What’s most hurting is seeing those old ones who have this virus with difficulty in breathing. :pensive:

1 Like

Heartbreaking. I hope all of these will end soon

True! Let’s just continue to pray. Keep safe there @kianna!

1 Like

@MakkaPakka keep safe, too. God bless you