I'm blessed with a wife

I’m blessed with a wife that see’s me how JESUS see’s me! We’ve been through so much, but God continues to pull us through!

2020-04-22 085604

Deciding whom you’ll marry is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make jn your whole entire life, that is why you have to choose wisely. Always remember the bible verse “A person plans his course, but the Lord directs his steps” (Proverbs 16:9). When God wants to, He is capable of revealing exactly when and whom we should marry. All you have to do is trust in God’s perfect timing. God bless! :blush:

My message to My Wife. Choosing to spend the rest of my life with you is the wisest choice I have made in my life. You are my refuge, my comfort, and my happiness. There is nothing more I wanted in this life! God sent him to me knowing that he would love me beyond reason.

Hello, dear @Jimmy_Ka
This is a wonderful story, right now I don’t have a couple, but on my past relationships I never was able to get a true connection like this. We never even managed to get to go to a church together. I believe is pretty important, on the present the marriage is not taken serious, and people say things like get a divorce or just to separate. There may be extreme cases, but part of a marriage is to find the way to share your life. Even if there are some things you don’t like, love can manage and cure all, and that’s what marriage is about.
I hope people can find love and trust as this man says, truly beautiful.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

This is so wonderful! I am not married yet, but I do hope I will meet someone whose bond with God is as close as mine. It makes me very very happy seeing couples enjoy each other’s companion. It makes me think how joyous and exciting life would be in the future when you are with the love of your life.