I'm stuck and i dont know if I should give everything up

How to overcome the evil voice in your head , when you’ve tired to serve God but you always end up taking a step back and theres still hate and anger in your heart

If there is still hate and anger in your heart hasn’t changed. I don’t know what all has happened in your life. But if that’s what’s in your heart you are holding back something still. And that you haven’t give your whole heart to Jesus. And as I write this to you I pray our Lord God in his will start a change in your heart so that you be set free from these things that the enemy of our souls keep spitting at you and that you may find peace in Jesus Christ. I pray this in Jesus Christ name amen

Hi, Karen, first I want to say thanks for your honesty. And I also thanks God for your love to Him. Actually, I have this kind of experience, and I believe many believers also have it. If we want to overcome the evil voice in our head, we need God’s words. The truth is light, it will drive out the darkness. We need to have faith in God’s words, and pray for the power of Holy Spirit, so that we can be strong in God’s grace to do His work. I hope this answer could be helpful for you. If there’s question, I’m here. God bless~