In Christ alone, my hope is found

In Christ alone, my hope is found.

1 Like

Yes!
Romans 8:24–25 “For in hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.”
We should continue hoping even in the most burdensome situations. The Lord is always with us and He will never leave our side. We should wait patiently for the Lord’s plan for us because then we will prosper and grow.

In Christ alone our hope is found, because He is our light. Have you ever tried finding your way in the dark? It can be dangerous to not see where you’re going. But, in Christ alone we have light and because of Him we are no longer in the dark.
John 12:46 says, “I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark.

In Christ alone God’s rich provision of salvation for sinners is treasured up: by Christ alone God’s abundant mercies come down from heaven to earth. Christ’s blood alone can cleanse us; Christ’s righteousness alone can cleanse us; Christ’s merit alone can give us a title to heaven. Jews and Gentiles, learned and unlearned, kings and poor men–all alike must either be saved by the Lord Jesus, or lost forever.

Yes! Christ is more than enough for us all! With Him alone there is hope. Whatever challenge life throws at me, I stay calm and face it, I am strong because I have the Lord God helping me. With Him I have hope.