In your opinion, what's Jesus' dream?

In your opinion, what’s Jesus’ dream?

God’s kingdom comes true on the earth.

Everyone got the salvation.

John 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

Israel can receive him as their Savior.

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf will live with the lamb,
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling[a] together;
and a little child will lead them.
7 The cow will feed with the bear,
their young will lie down together,
and the lion will eat straw like the ox.
8 The infant will play near the cobra’s den,
and the young child will put its hand into the viper’s nest.
9 They will neither harm nor destroy
on all my holy mountain,
for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord
as the waters cover the sea.

I think we can know Jesus’ dream from the Lord’s prayer.

“This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven…"

Jesus dreams that everyone can know God’s name and live their life according to God’s will.

I think that Jesus’ dream is that everyone in the world knows God’s love and is saved and is making a beautiful kingdom of God. Jesus came as king, but we ignorant did not accept him and crucified him. We have a mission to establish Jesus as a true king and to make the kingdom of God together.

Glorious crusades

Crazy! God’s kingdom will not come by violence.

1 Like

Jesus doesn’t need to “dream”. Don’t you know He is God? God doesn’t dream, He brings into being what He wishes. And Jesus was before the beginning of all things. He is the Word. The Word created all that is created.

John 1:1-4 New King James Version (NKJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

God’s kingdom comes, his will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

When Jesus started to preach, the first word He said, " repent, for the kingdom of God is near."
His dream is to build the kingdom of God on the earth which is like in Isaiah 11.

Jesus dream is the kingdom of God,Jesus is Our Lord. Jesus is not only our Lord and our Savior.
Jesus came to this earth to bring the kingdom of God to this earth, as the Lord’s Prayer said, and to let your kingdom come.

The Kingdom of God!

The Lord’s prayer:
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.