Is being cremated okay?

I have found nothing in the Bible pertaining to this but, is being cremated okay? Please show me some verses from the Bible about this.

there is no explicit scriptural command against cremation. Some believers object to the practice of cremation on the basis it does not recognize that one day God will resurrect our bodies and re-unite them with our soul/spirit (1 Corinthians 15:35-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:16). However, the fact that a body has been cremated does not make it any more difficult for God to resurrect that body. The bodies of Christians who died a thousand years ago have, by now, completely turned into dust. This will in no way prevent God from being able to resurrect their bodies. He created them in the first place; He will have no difficulty re-creating them. Cremation does nothing but “expedite” the process of turning a body into dust. God is equally able to raise a person’s remains that have been cremated as He is the remains of a person who was not cremated. The question of burial or cremation is within the realm of Christian freedom. A person or a family considering this issue should pray for wisdom (James 1:5) and follow the conviction that results.

Yes, it is okay for Christians to be cremated. There is nothing in the Bible that speaks against it. Normally, people from the Old and New Testaments were buried since cremation was not the custom. Plus, cremation can be difficult since it requires a large amount of heat and fire, so it’s much easier to bury a person. Still, there are biblical occurrences of people being burned.

Joshua 7:25, “And Joshua said, ‘Why have you troubled us? The LORD will trouble you this day.’ And all Israel stoned them with stones; and they burned them with fire after they had stoned them with stones.”
1 Sam. 31:12, “all the valiant men rose and walked all night, and took the body of Saul and the bodies of his sons from the wall of Beth-shan, and they came to Jabesh, and burned them there.”
2 Kings 23:20, “And all the priests of the high places who were there he slaughtered on the altars and burned human bones on them; then he returned to Jerusalem.”
Ultimately, there is no difference between cremation and burying. When the body is buried, given enough time, it will completely disintegrate. So, cremation and burying ultimately lead to the same physical condition of complete disintegration.

In the resurrection, our infinitely powerful God who knows all things, will be able to produce our resurrected bodies. There is nothing to prevent God from accomplishing His promises to raise us.

Whether to cremate or not is a personal decision. Though the Bible does not comment directly on this practice, it is worth noting that the dead bodies of King Saul and his son Jonathan were burned and then buried. 1 Sam. 31:2, 8-13
The Bible clearly teaches that God will bring back to life many who now sleep in death. John 5:28,29
Prophetically describing the time when the dead will return to life, the Bible book of Revelation, or Apocalypse, says: The sea gave up those dead in it, and death and Hades (or hell) gave up those dead in them. Revelation 20:13
To accomplish this, it makes no difference to Almighty God whether a person’s body is buried, burned, lost at sea, eaten by wild animals, or even vaporized by an atomic explosion.
The Bible gives no specific direction concerning what ought to be done with the bodies of the dead.
Cremation is not condemned by God. Clearly, though, funeral arrangements should be dignified and respectful.
The Scriptural hope for the dead is the resurrection God’s restoration of the person to life.
Whether a dead person is cremated or not, God is not limited in his ability to restore the person to life with a new body.
Our hope in the resurrection rests, not on what might be done with the physical corpse, but on faith in God’s ability and desire to fulfill his promises.

It’s up to my family and loved ones to decide how they want to grieve.
Personally I care about what I do with my body while I’m in control of it. I couldn’t care less what happens to this worthless cadaver when I am dead.
I always imagined that if I had a few minutes warning that I was going to die (which I know from experience won’t happen) I’d drag my sorry broken worthless body out to the curb to die with the garbage and be taken out by the bin men (not that they would take it, but as a symbolic gesture that life is precious and what we do with our lives is important. Death on the other hand is nothing more than the spirit of a person discarding their disposable body that is now nothing but worthless trash).
On a practical note, I hope my family will love me enough to respect my wishes that any usable part of my body be used for organ transplant

i do not like this, but we do not have a lot of lands for people to bury in China. Therefore, we all use cremated today. But it is very hard for me to accept this.

Hebrews 11 - read the whole chapter. Notice that these people were sometimes not “whole” when they were martyred (such as people sawn in half!) and my only question to myself is “Is God’s arm too short?” This is not a problem for God, the Creator of all that is! Take heart @Ebenesar-Arun

You can choose any version of the Bible you feel comfortable. They have KJV and many others!
Pay close attention to the last half of this chapter for your answer!