Is church something that has had an influence in your life?

Is church something that has had an influence in your life?

of course, church should be core of every christian life

when I saw your question, first I thought that we are actually the church. Church actually is not a building, not the pastors and other believers, first, we should be the church, whom God called from the world, and became the member of the body of Jesus Christ.

Before I knew Jesus, it’s the church that preached the message of the gospel to me and guided me to knew Jesus and got saved. And now I am also in the church, which means I am the temple where the Holy Spirit lives. We couldn’t live without the church, because we are the church, Jesus is the head of the church. We should follow Jesus and fulfill the will of father God in our daily life.

It should, because it is the group where God added the saved. Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Therefore, the church is a group of like minded people who wishes to serve God and praise God.
And if you are with that group of people, that group will further encourage you to be faithful to God and worship God.

That is why Jesus Christ has a stern warning against offending your brother/sister and causing him/her to sin.
Mark 9:42 ESV
“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.

The church was also depicted as a family of God. And family members do have an influence to each other.

Eph 2:19 So then you are no longer as those who have no part or place in the kingdom of God, but you are numbered among the saints, and of the family of God,