Is God answers every prayers?

Is it really true that God answers every prayers?

Yes, its true that Jesus says whatever ask in my name i will give you,
John 14:13
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

I think we should not take literal meaning that word “whatever”, the scriptures are well connected…in another scripture it says

1 John 5:14-15 New Living Translation (NLT)
And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. 15 And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.

So the prayer must follow the will of God.

I think yes, if we are Spiritual minded.

Always there are our own will and the will of God in our life, the good news is God has better plan, desire and thoughts for us because he loves us and He knows us better than we know ourselves…

So i think if we put down and empty our low thoughts and understanding and take the will and the thoughts of God for our life…

after knowing God’s will, if we pray according to God’s plan and purpose in our life then every prayer will be answered, I believe.

Yes, but maybe not in a way that we expected; and he may not answer immediately but afterwards. Anyway, we should have faith that God has His good plan.

God respond our prayer, However, if we pray for bad things, God will not answer.

Yes, even we don’t recognize it, God always listens to our daily prayers and answers them. If he doesn’t say anything, they are also his responses, I think.

Yes, but He answers in His way not our ways.