Is heaven real?

Is Heaven a place where disembodied spirits sit on puffy clouds playing harps? Are we just going to float around for all eternity with nothing to do? What will Heaven look like?

Heaven is a real place where the people of God will live one day. In fact, heaven is where God and the angels live. John 14:1-3 even says that Jesus is in heaven preparing a place for us to live. In heaven, those saved by God will have new bodies without the curse of sin! There will be no one who is blind, deaf or lame in heaven (Isaiah 35:5-6 and Philippians 3:21). Although Jesus builds houses in heaven, the Bible also says that those saved will also build their own houses and inhabit them as well as plant and eat from vineyards (Isaiah 65:21). Most importantly God will be in heaven and He wants to be your friend. He wants to dwell with you and wipe away all your tears (Revelation 21:1-4).

1 Like

Amen. Heaven is real. After Jesus was raised from the dead, He went to heaven. The Bible says: ā€œMen of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heavenā€ (Acts 1:11). Prior to this Jesus told His disciples: ā€œIn My Fatherā€™s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be alsoā€ (John 14:2-3).

For Christians, we should live our life as we are in Heaven, it means we invite God into our life as the Lord of our whole life and our whole heart. And show love and obedience to Him. And also co-work with God and save the lost souls.

1 Like

Popular myths picture heaven as a fanciful place where spirits sit on clouds playing harps or float around in nebulous space. However, in John 14:2-3 the Bible says that Jesus is building mansions in heaven for those who accept salvation. He is preparing real buildings with real tangible materials for real people who will inhabit them.

Additionally, when Jesus went to heaven he told his disciples: ā€œBut I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Fatherā€™s kingdomā€ (Matthew 26:29). This means that in heaven real vineyards will produce real grapes.

The Bible even refers to heaven as a country (Hebrews 11:16). Before sin came into this world, the world was a physical paradise ā€” a beautiful garden full of fruits, trees, and animals. Similarly, when sin is finally eradicated from this universe, we will get to live life as God originally intended for mankind when He first created the Garden of Eden ā€” not as spirits on clouds, but in a tangible, material Heaven.

Real earth, real houses, gardens, hobbies, loved ones, are all part of the perfect future life in store for those who are faithful to Godā€™s Word. This becomes more believable when we realize that the Bible says that the greater part of the future existence of human beings will take place right here on our planet earth, which will be recreated and restored to its original perfection. This life will be free from sickness, war, crime and anything harmful. The future life will have the best of this life plus additional joys beyond our imagination. (see Revelation 21:1-4; Isaiah 65:17-25; John 14:2-3)

Bible prophecy points to the fact that Jesus will return the second time. He will not come in secret, but every eye shall see him (Revelation 1:7). At that time, those who have accepted Jesus as their personal Savior will be taken to heaven for a period of time. They will live and reign with Christ for a thousand years in the mansions Jesus is building and in the New Jerusalem in the heavenly country. Then He will bring the New Jerusalem down to earth. God will recreate a new earth with a new atmosphere, and our heavenly life will take place right here.

2 Likes

God is love God. Heaven is full of Godā€™s love and truth. Those who know Godā€™s love and truth will live with Him forever.

2 Likes

Heaven is real and the best thing is that: ā€œas in heaven so on earth!ā€ God is not resting until the creation is fully complete and there are no more tear, not more pain and no more suffering. Letā€™s keep praying!

1 Like

Heaven is real.

1 Like

YESļ¼It is real!

1 Like

Yes. Heaven exists so we should live well in God.
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment(Hebrews 9:27)

1 Like

Yes. the Bible tells us very clearly about this. We can not see by our eyes. But we believe by faith.

1 Like

Heaven is real. the Bible tells us this truth. And this truth helps us know the truth better.

1 Like

The living God and heaven are real. When you pray and earnestly seek Godā€™s power and work will happen in your life. Our lives are also building the kingdom of God on earth. This is the beautiful world God is dreaming of and heaven.

1 Like

Yes, it is real, and the bible makes it cear about this .

If not, what is the meanting to live on this earth? Do you think God is a lier? Surely not, God does not lie and he prepares the heaven for the ones who loves him and obey him.

1 Like

Yes, heaven is real for sure.

Why do you ask such question? Donā€™t you feel happy if ther is a heaven?

You can watch the movieā€“Heaven is for Real

1 Like

Heaven is real. Itā€™s much more better than the world we are living in now. Itā€™s our eternal hope as Christians.

1 Like

That movie is probably not a good one to watch. For more see
(Also, donā€™t miss the story about the boy who is paralyzed and his father wrote a book about his sonā€™s ā€œheavenā€ story)

This video starts on Colton Burpoā€™s story, but the whole video is less than 20 minutes long and has much information about how these things get going and why.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer. I also benefit from your sharing.

1 Like

Yes, heaven is real.
'In my Fatherā€™s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. ā€™
This is what Jesus told us.

2 Likes

I would like trust in God, even though we can not see any things in my life. Faith!

1 Like

Yes, What is Heaven ?
It is a place God lives.
And Jesus also told His disciple He came to His Father to prepare place for them(us).
It is true.